Our 124,000 square foot Corporate Headquarters and Training Center is located within the Cecil Commerce Center in Jacksonville, Florida. This unique facility offers our customers a wide spectrum of technical training and publications services. The Corporate Headquarters and Training Center is positioned to provide responsive support to the Department of Defense and the fast growing commercial Aviation Industry in the Northeast Florida Region.
Our Pensacola facility houses our Training Device Group hardware production plant.
Our site in Pensacola supports:
- Depot Overhaul and Modification
- On-Site Repair and Modification
- Training Device Design and Manufacturing
- Support Equipment Repair, Modification, and Manufacture
- Training Device Relocation
- Contractor Operation and Maintenance of Simulators (COMS)
As one of the U.S. Department of Defense’s prime contractors for rotary and fixed wing aircraft training support, we have developed and conducted a number of successful training programs in Argentina, Egypt, Germany, Greece, Norway, Pakistan, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, and Taiwan.