Pool 10 – Training (47QFCA22D0476)
Point of Contacts
Jim McDermott, Corporate ASTRO Contract Manager (CACM)
6111 Technology Ct
Jacksonville, FL 32221
The ASTRO scope includes operations, maintenance, readiness, development, systems integration, support, and research and development for manned, unmanned, and optionally manned systems, robotics, and platforms, as well as the services that support those systems, robotics, and platforms.
TRAINING POOL: All training (the providing of instruction) services required for successful execution of a product, program, project, or process regarding platforms and/or robotics for land, air, sea, or space.
- Ten-year MA/IDIQ (five-year base, one five-year option)
- Unlimited Ceiling
- Supports various task order contract types:
- Fixed Price
- Cost Reimbursement (all types)
- Time & Materials and Labor Hour
- For use by all federal agencies
- Commercial and Noncommercial requirements
- Allows for ancillary support to include Information Technology requirements
- No Contract Access Fee (CAF). Only FEDSIM and GSA Assisted Services can issue Task Orders so there is no Fee. No Direct Orders allowed.