JOIN OUR TEAM
LSI is an employee-owned company and employs dynamic teams of professionals – people with the finest technical expertise, a level of passionate creativity, and a truly visionary outlook who deliver innovative training solutions that exceed our customer’s expectations. Everyone at LSI has a personal stake in our success.
LSI has over 400 training and training support experts, engineers, and craftsmen on staff who develop state-of-the-art high-fidelity training devices, complex computer-based, highly interactive distributed learning products, and comprehensive, dynamic technical publications. LSI employee-owners collaborate to deliver training products and services for a myriad of programs and customers, using leading edge technology and proven processes.
- Training Device Manufacturing & Fabrication
- Virtual Interactive Training Development
- Software and Hardware Engineering
- Mobile Application Development
- Courseware Development
- Instructional Systems Design
- Worldwide Instructor Services
- Technical Data Support
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage Vision Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance with AD&D Supplemental Life Insurance with AD&D
- Dependent Life Insurance with AD&D
- Short and Long-term Disability Coverage
- Health and Dependent Care FSA
- Health Savings Account
- 401 (k) Plan
- Tricare Supplement Plan
- Lifelock Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational Assistance Program
- Interest-free loans (computers, gym, tools) Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Business casual dress code
- Pre-tax premiums on most plans
Do You Need Assistance?
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to HRDEPT@lsijax.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
LSI provides products/services that are considered defense services under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and, therefore, requires applicants to be U.S. Citizens, Permanent Resident Aliens, or protected individuals under 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) (including refugees or asylees). Offers of employment are conditional upon satisfactory completion of pre-employment background verification and drug testing.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets